FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.fjb.pt.
Company language: English
As a (Sr) Research Associate you will report directly to the Head of the Protein Science Division and would work within the Protein Science Division of Flow Eighteen38 and you would be responsible for supporting the team in purifying antibodies and other proteins from bacteria and mammalian cells using well-established methodologies.
FairJourney Biologics is seeking a Research Associate, with the following characteristics:
- You have a PhD in the relevant field;
- You have several years of lab work experience;
- You have hands-on experience in purifying proteins using ÄKTA systems and affinity, size exclusion (SEC) and Ion exchange (IEX) chromatography methods (a must for this position);
- You are a practical scientist who can work independently but also with other scientists;
- You have experience in protein expression, purification, and characterization;
- You have an excellent command of the English language;
- You have excellent organization skills;
- You are a good communicator and have people skills.
- Permanent position;
- Integration in a highly motivated team;
- Working in an international environment;
- Bonus incentives;
- Career development;
- Significant tax breaks may apply if you are a foreign or Portuguese expat.
You will receive a contract directly with FairJourney Biologics. FairJourney Biologics is located in Porto, Portugal. Your application will be processed by FairJourney Biologics.
Please apply with CV and motivation letter. Applications must be submitted directly through our website, at http://fjb.pt/careers/, before the 30th Sept 2021. Please use “Reference 49” for this position. For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 222 437 510.