Producing antibodies and other proteins in bacteria and mammalian cells
FairJourney Biologics Group is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering,characterisation and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’sfrom the U.S., Europe and Japan. FlowEighteen38 is a new brand of the FairJourney Biologics group born to facilitate and accelerate antibody projects by delivering purified proteins and/or data of antibody panels and of lead candidates. Its state of the art facilities arelocated in Porto, Portugal. For more information, please visit www.floweighteen38.pt.
Company language: English
As a JRA will report directly to the other scientist and you would work within the Protein Production Unit (PPU) of FairJourney Biologics and you would be responsible for supporting the team in producing antibodies and other proteins in bacteria and mammalian cells using well-established methodologies.
To expand its PPU, FairJourney Biologics is seeking a JRA, with the following characteristics:
• You have a Bachelor/MSc in a relevant field;
• You have hands-on experience in protein purification
• You have some experience in analytical QC methods
• You have excellent organizational skills;
• You have an excellent command of the English language.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development;
• Significant tax breaks may apply if you are a foreign or Portuguese expat.
You will receive a contract directly with FairJourney Biologics. FairJourney Biologics is located in Porto, Portugal. Your application will be processed by FairJourney Biologics.
Applications must be submitted directly through our website at floweighteen38.pt/careers, before the 30th of Sept. Please use “Reference 34” for this position. For more information about this position, you can contact us at +351 222 437 510.