JUNIOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (JRA or RA), MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
Designing and cloning protein genes for expression
FairJourney Biologics is a world leading CRO on antibody discovery, engineering, characterization and production. It provides services to Big Pharma companies and top biotech’s from the U.S., Europe and Japan. Its state-of-the-art facilities are located in Porto, Portugal. For
more information, please visit https://floweighteen38.pt/
Company language: English
As a JRA you would work within the Protein Science Division (PSD) of FairJourney Biologics and you would be responsible for supporting the team in designing and cloning protein genes to be expressed in bacteria and mammalian cells using well-established methodologies.
To expand its PSD, FairJourney Biologics is seeking a JRA to work under the Flow Eighteen38 brand, with the following characteristics:
• You have a Bachelor/MSc in a relevant field;
• You have hands-on experience in design and clone protein genes and extracting DNA
• You have experience in analysing DNA sequences
• You have excellent organizational skills;
• You have an excellent command of the English language.
• Integration in a highly motivated team;
• Working in an international environment;
• Bonus incentives;
• Career development;
• Significant tax breaks may apply if you are a foreign or Portuguese expat.
In this position you will report directly to the other scientist.
Let us know if you are interested and come discuss your future job in our wonderful rooftop and don’t forget the applications must be submitted directly through our website, at https://floweighteen38.pt/careers/
Please apply with a CV and motivation letter specifying “Reference 69”. For more information about this position you can contact us at +351 220 736 919